Tagged!!!

Posted in By Eon Heath 11 comments




So, The Sunshine Gal, who is Always Happy, has tagged everyone who read her blog to take up this tag...So, here it goes...and i did say i would take it up...


Hey, Happy Gal with the Bible, here it is... :D



1) If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?

It has to be my friends bday...mann!! the booze just didn’t stop flowing...hehehhe...what a night!! Mallya must have been proud of us... :D

Ok, hmm, serious... I never thought of this before. Never had anyone asked me this question, so, when i actually come to think of one moment in life which i would like to relive, all i could think of is, “Life has been good to me. I would like to relive my life again...would like to live all of those moments again...So far, the journey has been worthwhile and beautiful. So if i choose any one particular moment in my life, i would be being unfair to all the other moments and the people associated with them.
I would want to thank all the people who in a way or other, been a part of this journey and made it beautiful just by their presence...
:D

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

There are so many things in the past that i wish to change...if only i could. There are regrets, there is fun, there is hate, and there is love...which one do I choose? What all do i change?? And, on the other hand, if i change things back there, would my present be the same? I guess, i would prefer forwarding time than going back...

3) What movie or TV character you think you resemble most in personality?

TV...hmmm, its been over half a decade since i watched something on the TV, India’s cricket matches being an exception...so TV is out. Now coming to movies...hmm...there are so many characters i would really want to resemble, but then, i feel am more like “Greg” from “The Diary of The Wimpy Kid”... :D well thats how i am most of the times, but you see, the moon changes face and so in the process it happens to disturb “The Balance” and i try to be Shivam from Awaarapan but unfortunately such endeavours only end up making me more of Devdas Mukherjee... :)

But not the one to lose hope, there would be another beautiful morning and i can still try...hehehe...but on the hindsight, isn’t being Devdas much better than being Shivam?? Agreed both die, but Devdas at least gets to booze!!

I am quite unique a piece to resemble any one particular character... :P

Now being a little serious, my life is pretty shaping up like the very name i got...i donno if it would end so, if it does, i would be only too happy... :)

4) What movie or TV character would you really like to be like?

hmm, now that is really something, what movie character would i wanna be!! Certainly not the superheroes who wear their UGs over their suit...eeeks...

Finally after having thought for a really long time, i do reach a conclusion. I would like to be Marlon Brando from “The Godfather” yes...Don Vito Corleone. He was the perfect Don, a perfect symbol of Mafia. And i should say, the ways of the Mafia has always enticed me. I in fact try to use his ways of dealing and analysing a situation many a times. Not that i have tried his ways of finishing the business... hehehe, but then, isn’t it good to be respected and feared at the same time? Well, even if you disagree, its my tag, i would write down what I think.. :P


5) If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

Don’t really have to think twice before answering this question. There is only one such entity whom i would be glad to push off the cliff...

God.

He has taken a lot more from me than i was willing to give. But then, he runs the show, whom to complain. So i thought the world would be much better a place to live without having him around to dictate terms without offering an explanation.

6) Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

Change?? Who me? Aaahh, blasphemy!! You don’t tinker with perfection... :P hehehe, well there is nothing that i would want to change in me, but if you ask this question to others, they would definitely have a long list of changes to be brought about in me... :P

But then, sometimes, i do feel the need to learn to control my emotions. The blues get pretty heavy on me at times.. :) but then, its cool i guess, its just me...

7) Describe yourself in one word.

A Pilgrim.

8) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Sunshine.

9) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

To keep alive the feeling of being loved.

10) Name at least 3 people to send this meme to then inform them.

Hmmm, i guess just tagging three people aint fun...it would be nice to know about everyone.. :P so people, be nice and take up the tag... :D

11) Link back to the person who tagged you in this meme.

Ok to read her super happy posts, you ppl just need to click here


Thank you all for putting up this... :)


Regards,
Eon Heath

p.s. - friends i would be outta action for a week or so...got too many things up my sleeve, so do forgive me if am not able to commenton your beautiful posts during this time. :)